Applications for the 2021-2022 school year open September 1.
K-12 teachers who have scheduled a Virtual Field Trip may apply for a $100 gift card to offset the cost of classroom supplies. Virtual Field Trips must be booked at least three weeks in advance.
- Submit a request for a Virtual or In-Person Field Trip.
- Once the date and time of your program is confirmed, complete the form below and submit within 3 days of confirmation.
- The Nasher will follow up with you within 10 business days regarding your request.
Disbursement of Funds
Teachers will receive via email an electronic gift card to Blick Art Materials in the amount of $100. Please make sure to provide a current, valid email when submitting your application.
- Art Supply Scholarships are available only to teachers of 1st – 12th grade students who have scheduled a Virtual or In-Person Field Trip with the Nasher Sculpture Center through the Education Department. All programs must be scheduled at least three weeks in advance.
- Art Supply Scholarship funds are limited and are offered on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Teachers may only receive one Art Supply Scholarship per school year.
- Teachers located outside of the United States are not eligible to apply for the Art Supply Scholarship.
- Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis.
Please contact Lynda Wilbur at [email protected] if you have questions about your eligibility or the funding process.
Art Supply Scholarships are made possible by the generous support of donations made in memory of Tom Jungerberg.