July 23, 2019 - July 24, 2019
9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Students who have completed grades 8–12 in 2019 may apply for this one-day workshop. Students with a strong interest in architecture, art, and design are encouraged to sign up.
What you will do:
- Explore the art and architecture of downtown Dallas.
- Learn more about architecture and the built environment.
- Create and share your designs with experts.
- Meet other students that enjoy architecture.
- Destination Dallas: A Summer Architecture Workshop will be held at the Nasher Sculpture Center Tuesday, July 23 or Wednesday, July 24 from 9 a.m.–5 p.m. with a parent reception each day from 5–6 p.m.
- Up to 30 students will be accepted for each workshop.
- Tuition for participants is free of charge and includes supplies and lunch.
Registration form can be sent by email to email@example.com, by fax to 214.242.5179, or by mail to Colleen Borsh, Education Department, Nasher Sculpture Center, 2001 Flora Street, Dallas, TX 75201.