Patron support is vital to the mission of the Nasher Sculpture Center. While the Nasher Foundation provides basic funding for the Center’s operation through an endowment fund established by a bequest from Raymond Nasher, funding for the Nasher Sculpture Center is provided in large part by major gifts from our Patrons.
Patrons can look forward to a host of enhanced benefits, including recognition in the Nasher Sculpture Center’s entrance foyer, exclusive pre-exhibition dinner parties, arts-related educational and travel opportunities, and the exclusive opportunity to host events in the Center.
With five different Patron Circles, there’s a level of support that’s just right for everyone. Please note that Memberships take 2-3 weeks to process.
Level and Benefits
All benefits of the Miró Circle, plus:
- One complimentary exhibition catalogue per year
- Annual recognition in the Nasher Sculpture Center newsletter
- Dedicated phone number for all membership questions
- Six complimentary guest passes
All benefits of the Brancusi Circle, plus:
- Invitations to attend domestic travel opportunities
- Invitations to private, Members-only exhibition dinners
- Special recognition in the Sculpture Center entrance foyer
- Opportunity to rent the Nasher Sculpture Center for private events
All benefits of the Matisse Circle, plus:
- Special invitations to attend private dinners with artists and art-world figures
- Invitations to attend international travel opportunities
- Two complimentary tickets to all NasherSalon events and invitations to the pre-Salon VIP receptions
- Two complimentary tickets and reserved seating to one concert in the Soundings: New Music at the Nasher series
Director’s Circle $25,000
All benefits of the Rodin Circle, plus:
- An exclusive tour of the Sculpture Center with the Director for a party of 10, including refreshments
- Additional benefits as determined by the Director
For additional information, please contact Ashley Agnew, Manager of Patron Relations, at 214.242.5169 or firstname.lastname@example.org.