An immersive summer program for educators presented by: The Warehouse, Nasher Sculpture Center, Dallas Museum of Art, Modern Art Museum of Fort Worth, and Kimbell Art Museum.
Participating middle and high school teachers in all disciplines are invited to:
- Participate in group discussions and creative activities designed to deepen understanding of contemporary and modern art and architecture
- Develop strategies to teach, interpret, and use works of art in both online and classroom settings
- Connect with thematic explorations of collections, resources, and staff from each museum
- Exchange ideas with other classroom teachers
Early Application Deadline: April 3, 2022 (early applicants will be given priority consideration)
Regular Application Deadline: May 1, 2022
Museum Forum for Teachers tuition is $250. The cost includes all instruction, materials, and lunch each day.
- Early Application deadline is April 3, 2023 (discounted rate $225). Early applicants will be notified of their acceptance by April 11.
- Regular Application deadline is May 1, 2022 ($250). Regular applicants will be notified of their acceptance by May 9.
Applicants are encouraged to submit their form early for acceptance into the program. Enrollment is limited to 24 participants. Program sessions are held at each of the participating institutions and CPE Credit is available for participation.